Monday, March 22, 2010

Failure

What does a F-A-I-L-U-R-E mean? Define.
Failure means do not success in doing something without trying. Everyone are afraid of being failure. But, I just realized that everyone are failure because they face something that is FAILED in every single day. It's also a part of our life. No one will succeeds without failure. No one will tell you they never failed once. Btw, we have to face it anyway.
How was a FAILURE be failure?
  1. Giving up in everything.
  2. Failed in exams-(never try at all)
  3. Couldn't find a solution to solve own's problem.
  4. Don't know what was their goals.
  5. Didn't plan for their goals.
  6. Do not know what they actually wants?
  7. Couldn't understand while lecturer teaching.
  8. Not understand also don't want ask lecturer.
  9. Didn't try at all before you ask.
  10. Want ask also don't know what to ask.
  11. Spending money without earning money.
  12. Do not appreciate everything they had.
  13. Lack of self-confidence.
  14. Being stupidity/suicide.
  15. Always keep steps backwards.
  16. Always day-dream when studying or working.
  17. Scared of losing.
  18. Could not accept on people who criticize you.
  19. Always think of themselves couldn't success.
  20. Do not listen to other's advices.
Few of above situations was facing by me. No med to cure. I tried hard to understand everything whatever I need to, but I still don't understand why I can't make it alright?! Miserable. Complicated. Depressed. Melancholy. Stressed. Headache. Oooh!!! STOP!!! I DON'T want all of these anymore!!! Felt that myself going to explode soon... Time starts now onwards... Don't know when is the time STOP? Help!!! Help me with this! Help me to fix it, pls! I couldn't figure it out! Aaaarrrggh~~~ :'(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat system[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known avenues to produce an income online.