Last Saturday, after BE mid-term test, my classmate fetched me to pasar to had our breakfast and I also went bought some vegetables and meats to cook for me and vivien's dinner. And I also bought Vivien's breakfast!!! I didn't ask her what she want and I decided for her cause she was sleeping that time... Luckily she ate it. Otherwise,... huh.. besides, I also feel enjoyed of cooking although I do not did well in my mid-term that day. I cooked ABC soup, fried carrot egg, oyster-ed lady's finger and mixed vege fried rice.. wow~~ yummy!!! all cooked by me!!! I missed that soup!! Not to praise myself. Honestly, it's really delicious.. yummy~~
the next day, Sunday, I cooked 'Hot Pot Yee Mee' for me and vivien's as our brunch. =D
yummy too~~~ hehe... at night, eat vivien's mummy's cooked home-made dishes that brought back from Penang by Joanne... =D
Ate lotsss healthy foods these two days. Yeah... [hands clap] ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment