He's the one...

He repair my bicycle at my hostel caused him sweating. Thank you dad!!!
Character: Cool, Loving, Sympathy, More concern on family (grandma & siblings) than himself.
My only and the only dad... I truly loves him as much as I do. I know that he loves us (me and my sis) but he do not shows out. Everyone told me that, 'You see.. how much your dad loves you?' I knew it la. No need you guys to remind me. Some of them envy of me too. xD
He fetched me back to KL when I used to studied at KL before. Currently, studying at Kampar he fetch me to Kampar for few times too. It's a tiring journey. But I don't understand why do he still wants to fetch me. Touching.
Thank you dad. I would like to use this opportunity to wish u Happy Father Day!!! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment