*Yawn* Excuse me.
I just realized that one day without a cup or a tin of coffee or latte I will feels like lack of energy + drowsy + heavy-eyed + sluggish. Ops. I'm addicted to coffee. I will feel uncomfortable without coffee a day.
As I knew that drink a lot of coffee often will caused an unhealthy issues like nausea or other gastrointestinal problems, fast or irregular heartbeat or muscle tremors. # I got this from google.
I think I should reduce consuming on coffee anymore. Although it's maximize my utility but it's also diminishing of marginal utility. It would cause me some symptom such as headache, anxiety, depressed, nervousness, restlessness & difficulty concentrating. No wonder sometimes I had too much of coffee I felt headache and could not concentrate lar. * tryin to blame COFFEE.
This morning I had my first test- Sunzi in this sem. Tmr the 2nd test will be - MA2. I still left two pages of note and two tutorial questions yet I should spend my time on that instead of spending my time blogging right here. Am having tutorial at 8am tmr. Do you think I should take a tin of latte to spend my whole night for revise?

No comments:
Post a Comment