Friday, October 29, 2010

Mixed.

Hi... I'm still alive.. still not forget that I owned a blog here yet. Somehow, am lazy to update new post although am free. But don't know what blows me to write today... Watching the rain through the window. The rain drop on neighbor's roof and splashed like a flower.. Thunder and storm were strong and loud stopped me from continue watching it and I started to write this.

My ceiling fan had spoil few months ago and finally they came to repaired just now. No more annoyed sounds from that fan anymore and I can sleep well from tonight onwards.
Some bad and miserable news happened recently. A friend of mine lost her favored lappie because of her carelessness. For sure I feel sad for her. Sigh. Lappie oh lappie... do RIP. For those who dishonest took it will not have a good ending. Never mind. God knew it. =)

Hmm... Don't know is it because of bad things happened recently and make us in bad mood. Feel uncomfortable with these kind of feelings that I'm having right now. Don't know how to express it. It's really drives me crazy. Feels like wanna use this weekend to quarantine myself and meditate..[LOL]

Oh ya! Before I forget this, wanna share one good news. My japanese class got few leng zai!!! Oh my god... they do not look like biz students. They are active and looks like from other course like PR..etc. Another good news was one of the handsome with a study look, skin faired, big and rounded eyes same group assignment with me.... Hahahahaha!!! I should appreciate it and take initiative to talk with him during discussion! Hahaha... Hopefully I could continue in this class with them~ XD
Oh my god I can't wait for it. Hahahahha!!!

2 comments:

EDITH said...

"hiao" betul ni...

jUnE said...

LOL^^ this is so-called HUMAN. xP