I'm enjoying the rainy and cool Saturday here.
But I don't understand why does human spoil others mood since herself were in bad mood too. Or, is my own problems? Get affected easily? This is not about the mood that she had right now. It's about friendship. Since we're best friend and I got no clue why do you get angry easily with that few words? It's nothing okay? Doesn't mean anything. And you thought that I used it to comfort you? Oh my... Hello, i'm not comforting you with that sentences la, okay?! Be wake okay?
I understand your condition but please don't get frustrated easily. Please do control yourself. Don't put your anger and tryin to throw tantrum on me, okay?! If you don't like me to be as your friend, I'm fine with it! Don't use others to compare with me. Honestly, I hated it. As you know, I don't comfort someone if I don't. But I do when I really do. If you think that people who never comfort you are not your friends, fine. I shut my mouth if you can't accept this. I'm really pissed off when I saw your replies!
No comments:
Post a Comment