Yay! It's considered we had done our assignment. I also amended the references.. *LOVE to do references...
I feel damn satisfied and happy. Because it's kinda perfect. XD Thanks god and lecturer for giving us chances and postponed the submission date! =D *so, i got the time to amend it...
Peeps, don't blame me that I demand much on the assignment. I just want to make it best. *although not the best... Hopefully can get a higher marks since it allocated 20%. It's less than mid term :(
Alright, at first, I told you bout the mistakes and the way you answered me seems like I creating troubles to you... You were very disagree with what I commented.. To prove that I'm right, I asked you to asked tutor.. and hell yeah she said the same things with me too... Hmm... I just found out that, your mood wasn't that fine... I forgive you for the way you talked to me. Hope you'll be fine soon:)
Oooo ooouh!!! 3 tests will be conducting on this Saturday.... *sobs sobs....
I haven't finish my study yet spending my hell valuable time on this BLOG and on assignment !!! Ish~ *finger-crossed* wish me luck! :D
gtg... Chaozz... ><
1 comment:
hui san +u +u~~! =D
hey..how u make nt aloow ppl to read oldest post de o?
Post a Comment