I was suppose having IF discussion right now but am here blogging.. because the discussion postponed~ Hurray! Alright, this evening I had a mid term test- MIFA. Erm, it's a new subject in my course. Yeah, I mean it's really new! We're the first batch who taking it. Actually I don't need to take this subject. It's all cause of my "itchy" hand. Sigh. Dropped the previous subjects. T______T and can't add back. For this subject, I really got no idea on what he had taught us. I don't think all of them know what he taught too... Luckily last night got ah hon revised for me. He is one of my classmate. He is damn expert and master in econ.
Okay, we went to the actual venue just now. But that fella booked wrong venue. It's regular lecture to use. Sigh! Thought we won't have the test today. Finally we changed the venue on the spot. After he distributed questions to all of us, he asked, 'Who is not coming? Where is the other 2ppl?' I answered, 'I think both of them don't know we changed our venue.' He only realized we changed venue on the spot and directly walked out. Haha! It's the best chance for us to "discuss" with friends and copy those answer from tutorial !!! Haha! Eh, tell you what, this is my very first time my mid term test's questions are exactly the same with tutorial questions.
He kept leave us and walked out. I don't know whether he is purposely do so to let us copy or what? Honestly, I copied too! :D
Oh my god! Next week I have to submit one draft and one assignment as well as another 3tests in one day!!! Lack of TIME!!!! =(((((



No comments:
Post a Comment