My first replacement was on last Friday. It's stupidly hyper super duper hard! O.M.G once I open the question paper. :(
Second replacement was on yesterday... Out of my expectation too! Super easy! Haha... It's almost same with past year questions. O.M.G. 15mins before I went to lecturer's room to ask bout past year questions too. And I managed to do it~ Thanks god! ♥
At least I got confidence to pass this paper. :D
Erm,.. my new semester officially started today.
Still considering what subject I wanted to take :/
Also considering to attend some soft skills~ :) Last night saw an event posted in portal - Gotong-Royong. Suddenly feel wanted to join that event. Wanna try back the process since I never been gotong-royong for don't know how many centuries. :P
I would also like to join " Think out of the box ". This could help those people who "don't know" think and well-planned their daily life, or future.
One of my friend. Not fat actually. He got a little of income and he intended to apply personal loan for the sake of "keep fit-ing". I really don't understand what's on his mind? Oh gosh~ This is the most worst investment I ever see. Owh. This is so-called human? Felt ambiguous bout it. Tried to advise him too, but ended up being scold. Asked me not to judge on his decision. Argh. Whatever you want. As your friend, I already tried to advise you. :)
Happy Birthday to my dearest best friend in Japan too. ♥
Oh ya... missed out one more thinggy! :P
another best friend came back from intern too! :D
but, one of the sad things she back was, I guess I will gain weight... :(
Hopefully won't lar... Hehe~ :P
Chaoz...
Going for lunch
with her... :D
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
1 comment:
Ah san I miss You... Everything will be fine.. Remember tht I'll always be with u..Be Strong!
Post a Comment