Don't know what the fuck happened on me!!!
Seriously, I couldn't fall sleep at night...
Keep find things to do! (*it's good actually. but hell no because the things that I did excluded study, revision or read!)
These few nights I slept when the bird start chirping outside... :(
It was 4a.m. ++
Okie... Don't know why suddenly read one post that I written long time ago... Snow's 21st
If not mistaken, it was written on last year. Sigh... The last sentence... Remind me of him... Sad... :(
He used to wait for me and sista if we hang out till late night. I remembered the last time I hang out with peeps, on the way back, it rains cat and dogs. He open the gate and approach to the car to cover me from getting wet. I feel so touched. That time, my friend still said, Wah! Your dad so good...
Yea! I know he is good... he is my hero... he taught me a lot... he used to be a 'cool man' who don't talk much with others... But he always joke with his friends... He loves me and sis... But with his "cool" attitude, he won't show out... So, I always talk and try to joke with him... I feel lucky because I told him few times I miss him... I know he feel happy to hear that, but he just pretend like nothing... I LOVE YOU, BA!
Sigh... I missed you a lot... :(
This morning, I almost forgot you're not here anymore...
Once I woke up, I think of you and took my phone and was getting ready to call you...
But then... I only realized... you will no longer answer my call... I no longer hear your voice anymore...:(
You'll always be remembered...
I'll write more about you
on following posts...
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
3 comments:
same as me... not really can't sleep... it's been weeks... wonder how long i can stand with this kinda condition... sigh...
* typo... not really can sleep...
:(
:'(
Post a Comment