Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Second Mid Term

Just had my second mid term in this semester... 
So, do you want to know how was it? 
It's Malaysia Economy... err, in short it's something about Msia's Econ's histories.
I wrote whatever I know. Something about Malaysia's Plan (e.g. NEP, etc..)
The way I wrote is just like what I write in my blog. This is considered informal. 
But I didn't give a fuck fark. 
I just treat the exam paper as my blog and keep writing. 
Of course I don't use bombastic words because limpeh beh hiao those powderful vocabs. >_<

At least I got my point there! Haha! Wondering how if my tutor mark my paper... He must be 'blew up'. One more thing! I can't differentiate between rural and urban. I wasted almost 5minutes to think rural means village or city??? WTF! And I'm not able to use it during my test just now... How sad it was! :( In the end, I just use those primary school's word - village and city. 


Mr.Kuar said  he will still give 
marks no matter how you 
present your answers or 
whatever you wrote!!! 

No comments: