Sunday, November 13, 2011

fated

Do whatever also seems like fated.
I fated to have sudden chickenpox which had caused me stayed at home for more than one month.
I'm not trying to complain that staying home is bored or grew cobwebs and couldn't hang out with peeps at all. 
At my this age, I get chickenpox, I don't know I should say I'm lucky or unlucky as my dad fetched me to clinic and accompanied me went into the doctor's room. I feel so touched that time... :'(

I'm not a child or kid anymore. I can and should take care of my own self. I can go seek for the doctor for my own. Yet, once my name had been called, I stood up and was getting ready to walk in to the room, dad approached me and followed me went inside. This is the very first time and also the very last time, dad brought me and accompanied me to see doctor. Usually, this is mum's "job"... You fated to bring me and accompany me to seek doctor. 

I remember, few days before my chickenpox starts, I keep asked him to fetch me to yamcha. As I already stayed home for one week for the sake of study for final. Seldom goes out, that's why I keep ask him to fetch me go. I ordered roti canai and teh panas. The next day, I got fever. Then my chickenpox started to grow slowly. He blamed himself that brought me to eat those fried foods. T___T Not your fault actually. I'm the one who keep wants to eat. I'm the one who never "jaga" diet. 

I'm fated to stayed home for almost more than one month, so I can accompany you, chit-chat with you. I'm fated to have a last chance care from you. And you're fated to have the last chance to take care of me. After this disease happened on me, I can see that how much you love me and how much you cared me. I really feel reluctant to lost you. I told myself after I came out to work, earn my own money, I will bring you and mum to travel. Why I'm not given chances to treat you much better in future? I am bad! I shouldn't ask you not to go templer that time. If not, maybe you won't die that fast! Is my fault!!!

Don't dump us... Don't not bother me... :'(
I don't want you to leave me... :'( I wants to know more about your past and your experiences... :'(
Whenever you tell me "stories" and I just keep ignoring you, or pretend like never listen to you, actually I listened, I stored, I keep, I know... 
Ba.. I miss you... :'( I can't call to chat with you anymore... :'(
I want you!!!!

why do you stop your medical card???  
T___T

No comments: