Took your dinner? xD
LOL.. you know what? it's FRIDAY night!!! weeeeeeeee :D
Nope... nothing much.. that is just ask for fun actually..
just wanted to write today to keep the date...
T.G.I.F~ and Happy 11/11/11...!!!
Okie.. lemme share something bout me for today..
This morning 8am class, not willing to wake up and doesn't feels want to go..
I'm shoooo tired.. I'm not in the mood... Never have a good rest last night, tho~ keke...
Err, in short, I'm LAZY actually!!! :P
In the end, went also la... cause of HER. She wants me to go... hehe... thanks, yun~ ♥
9am class ended. weeeee..... that's early!!! :D
after breakfast, took bus went hostel, sleep, wake, go class again...
having Japanese test at afternoon. Pretty smooth and done it considered well.. ^^
okie.. chaozz sin...
wish u all the best
& god blessed ...
5 comments:
if u got work cannot like tht dun want go lorr...like me now..=(
yerrrr...... wo bu yao~~~ :(
rain also have to go... wuwuwu T__T
Wake up arh!!! But when i feel lazy u din ask me wake up to sch..=( LOL...skip many class... T^T Haha~
har? don say so leh~~ i not mean not to ask u wake to go wor... that day i duno u didnt go also :/
and... i know u are independent, if u not going i guess it's not a problem for u gua~ hehe :)
btw, happy 111111~~
testing
Post a Comment