今日我心血来潮想要写blog!!!
Last week, I attended one talk which is given by a young entrepreneur from Korea.
He was a successful and young man. He graduated his master of law in Harvard.
He was an ordinary man. During his 23 years old, he was given a mission by his friend's father. The mission was to buy a land in Mexico. Hell yeah, it's to BUY a LAND. This is NOT FUN or buying a toy.
After graduated from international lawyer, one of his rich friend's dad told him, "Poor boy, Don't be lawyer or professional. Don't be someone who get hired. Be the one who hire them!" *this inspired me
This young man digested his words and started to change his mind. At first, he told himself that, "We human worked hard all day long for the sake of the salary but we wasted our time to think how to earn money!"
They just worked hard instead of using thoughts to innovate. Then, he told himself that, "I want free, I want freedom, I want financial freedom, I want control my life instead of life controlling me!"
Life is just like a monopoly. People tends to monopolized in our life, but why don't you be the one who monopolized others? I believe I could be like him in a very short period!!! I love him!!! He is a very good mentor to me. I saluted him.
No comments:
Post a Comment