What I can do now is just treat it as FATE. God wants me to stay on this path longer.
*Should keep this positive thinking always. Should face the problems instead of escape it.
STOP thinking of the PAST, think FUTURE!!!
Don't regret on whatever you did :')
6 comments:
yeah,our life is full of twist and turn.there aren't many road that are fully straight. no matter how hard we try to make thing to be perfect,it always seems that there are still something missing.
it's just human nature, we never get enough.
but remember zunn, fate didnt make the path for us, we can make the path ourself,with right choice. :)
~i mish u~
Dear snowhite,
Somehow, u were right...
we make the path by ourself with the RIGHT choice. Hell yeah... ;)
Dear Zunn,
well ya, words come easy.
I cant make my choice though.Still lost. Heh... >< Hope to get out from my system sometimes. Maybe being single is not goin to be that bad? u think..?
Jia you Ah san~~~! ^^
Dear Snowhite,
Why don't you ask yourself How to make a choice instead of making a statement of I can't make my choice? Whenever you ask yourself How, your brain start functioning and think of the way of how? if you tell yourself I can't, it has set in your mind that you cant. You were just automatically switch off your brain to function. You see that? :)
Anyway, hope you can get through the toughness.
Joanne: Thanks!!! :D You too~ ;)
Post a Comment