Good evening, readers!:)
Just finished cleaning my room and toilet.:D
Don't know why my mood are excited and happy. Everything seems like going very smooth.
I learned lots of new things this afternoon, which I don't understand at all before. Hooray!
It's a very good beginning of the month- June
The second class was the replacement class which I skipped that day... :P
I am really like that lecturer. Don't know why?! Maybe it is because of the way she talk was same as my secondary teacher. Hehe...
Okay, back to the class, one of the question during tutorial was,
" How would you expect the business environment to change over the next 30 or more years? "
I am so excited and vomit out everything that I learned from Min Ki and other leaders last two weeks. ^_^
So, if you are given this question, what would you write? Describe whatever you know.
*ahem... Okay... Do you noticed that I am quite hard-working on updating new posts recently?
Hahaha... Maybe because of too much things to express but don't know who should I express to.. so, I decided to express it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment