What is marriage? I believe marriage is when comes to a couple who willing to spend their lifetime with each another, get married and stay happily.
Unfortunately, I had married someone that I don't love. He has a good looking, tall and quite rich. But in my heart, there is another person. I kept this secret from my husband. The one I love did not attend my wedding but I keep waiting for him to bring me run away from this marriage. I feel so suffer at that moment as I can't do anything to stop or call off the wedding. Lots of friends and relatives were there.
After the wedding was end, I told him that I am not going to follow him back to his home but will back to my hostel, yes, my own hostel room. He look at me with a depressed and upset face and just nodded his head. I feel guilty. I can't do anything. I don't even know why do I promise to marry him. Argh... What should I do now??? I feel so sad and helpless. The spoilt shoe that I mended getting worst. :'(
The next day I woke up, I only figured out that it was just a dream, yes, I mean dream, but I am still in sad and guilty mood once I woke.
The morale of story:
Choose the right one before you make decision.
It's about your remaining life's happiness.
2 comments:
shouldn't be with the wrong man from the beginning. this all wouldn't have happened and u dont hav to face this hard-feeling situation. should have the guts to tell the right man how much you loved him,and how much you're willing to do for him. might blossoms,who knows? :)
Dear snowhite,
somehow u were right:)
shouldn't be with the wrong man from the beginning.
Post a Comment